Sunday, January 8, 2012

Here is a start

     Not doing projects by the week makes them a little easier, but it makes blogging a lot harder. I'm not sure when to tell you about things. So I am making the goal to still blog every week.
     The first project that I have been working on is mastering my new sewing machine. It's an itty bitty baby machine that fits perfectly on my desk. I have so far learned how to load it, reload the bobber and get it going. My lines, however, are not straight. I am already getting ahead of myself and want to make myself a skirt. I also want to make a new apron and a quilt.
     I have only attempted to make the headbands that I started way back in November (I think). Well, the one I made looks a little messed up because the lines are so crooked.  But I'm hoping practice will take care of that. Until then I guess I'll have wear-around-the-house headbands.
     Anybody have any cool patters?

No comments:

Post a Comment