Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hello 2012!

     I just can't stop the madness. I desparately want to keep up the projects. However, this year I am re-organizing. Re-prioritizing. As you know from reading last year's blog, some things don't take a full week. Others could take months. That is why this year I am starting with a goal of projects and giving them the time they need.
    The things that I learned/practiced last year will be my starting point. I am going to take those projects that I loved doing or that I needed more time with and revisit them. Sometimes I might do more than on project at once. Sometimes it might lead to something completely new. I don't know yet. We are off the charts on this one.
     I am so glad that you are continuing with me on this nerdy journey. If you have any suggestions or expertise, I hope you will share them. Maybe this time around it will be more interactive. This is more fun with lots of people invovled.
     Watch out 2012! There's no stopping me.

No comments:

Post a Comment