Sunday, January 8, 2012

Goals and aspirations

     Here are the projects I hope to accomplish in the next year that I did not last year:
  • Learn to decorate cakes and cookies so they look like pictures in magazines
  • Take a dance class
  • Finish my novel
  • Learn to make a quilt
  • Work on my calligraphy
  • Enter an art contest.
     Here are a few more general resolutions that I made this year that are vaguely related to the project.

  • I will eat well. Good foods with good ingredients- not cheap, cruddy, by-product filled ones.
  • I will enter more contests. You can't win unless you enter.
  • Complete special offers that require you to go online and enter codes (e.g. We'll give $1 for every code entered on a roll of plastic wrap).
  • Spend more time with my friends.
  • Drink more fine tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment